Nicollet Avenue campus
Exterior view of the location of Northwestern College of Chiropractic's first campus in the the Medical Block, an office building at 608 Nicollet Avenue in 1941.
Northwestern College of ChiropracticNicollet Avenue campusBuildings and grounds
Images are available for educational and research purposes and are covered by Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported license. These images may not be reproduced for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Northwestern Health Sciences University Greenawalt Library. Contact the library at 952-885-5419 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.