Northwestern College of Chiropractic community members
Northwestern College of Chiropractic community members, including founder and first president Dr. John B. Wolfe, Sr. and University benefactor Jack Holtz, all holding a plaque with the Northwestern College of Chiropractic logo on it. Dr. Wolfe was president from 1941-1984.
Jack HoltzNorthwestern College of ChiropracticCollege presidents
Administration, Faculty, and Staff
Copyright to this work is held by the author(s), in accordance with United States copyright law (USC 17). Readers of this work have certain rights as defined by the law, including but not limited to fair use (17 USC 107 et seq.). Questions regarding copyright and use issues should be directed to the publishers or rights holders of each individual work. Questions regarding this collection may be directed to the Northwestern Health Sciences University Greenawalt Library at 952-885-5419 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.